Working with Reszi
Reszi uses a Work Order (WO) system for all CapEx and OpEx work. An authorized Reszi Work Order (WO) is required before any work can begin. This will be issued by your maintenance contact electronically.All Reszi WOs are specific to the vendor, the project and the approved dollar amount and must be approved in advance in writing.
If you accept a WO you must give a cost estimate and estimated date of completion when responding to the inquiry. If a vendor participates in Reszi’s VIP program you must comply with and provide the required information before starting the job including start date and estimated completion date and have these dates approved in advance.
An approval is required should any details of the noted items on the WO change more than $250 in aggregate from original estimate once the work starts. An exception may be made to approval in writing if a vendor is onsite and can complete the work immediately. In this case you may call your maintenance contact to get approval, rather than leaving and rescheduling. Make sure the verbal approval is documented with a time, date and maintenance contact that approved this.
- Invoices should not be submitted until your maintenance contact or local portfolio manager has deemed the work complete.
- WO number, Invoice number, Reszi Property Code or Building Abbreviation, completion date and property service address are required.
- Before and after photos of the assigned work are required and should be emailed to your maintenance contact or attached to the invoice.
- If your maintenance contact makes an exception to this rule, the local portfolio manager is required to visit the job site and visually confirm that the work has been completed and that exception must be documented on the invoice.
- All payments will be sent within 14 days of the approved invoice date.
- In order to be approved, invoices must contain all requirements set forth by Reszi listed in the Vendor Guidelines.
- All communication regarding outstanding invoices and Vendor AR Reports – 14 days or longer from date of invoice, should be sent to email@example.com
- WO number, invoice number, Reszi Property Code or Building Abbreviation and property service address.
- All Vendor AR reports are required to be in Excel format.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for the Reszi Accounting Department to review and respond to any inquires.